In order to guarantee a continuous and high level of availability of your measurement lab, decoupling the equipment from the preparing steps and work is mandatory. And offline programming is not only guaranteing this. It also gives the possiblity to check the measurement program virtually, and takes over an important role in the product development.
- programming for all CMM´s with DMIS- or brand-specified interfaces
- programming for Hexagon HP-L (CM-S), Zeiss EagelEye and Wenzel Phönix
- converting existing programs for CMM´s with different dimensions, probe systems or software
- enabling complex metrology tasks according to customer requirements
- ongoing change and update management of existing program along the product lifecycle
Used Software tools:
- PC DMIS
- and many more...